The Ordinance Survey Outdoors Show 2004...NEC April 2-4th

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi everyone.

For more info on the Outdoors Show at the NEC go to http://www.bushcraftuk.co.uk/200/outdoor_show_nec.html

We're going to be there and I know a lot of you are, so take advantage of the 1/3 off ticket offer we have arranged.

We will get the badges sorted before the show so it will be easy to pick each other out, we're also going to be sorting some t-shirts if anyone is interested, I'll put up more info on that in the next week or so.

We were there last year and it really is a great day out, lots to see and do.

We are going to be outside so pray for good weather, encourage all your friends to come and have a great time.

Scott

Jan 2, 2004
Coventry, UK
Ah bit late - I've already bought mine - shame.

However I will make sure to come and find you out and say hi! Anybody else coming down? I only live about 5 miles from the NEC so will definately be around for most of the day - I'm going on the Friday.

See you all there.

Scott

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
Went into Millets today and the O.S offer of buy 2 maps get 2 free tickets is on this year as well.
Glad I didn't buy any this year! :-D

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
Millets are distributing leaflets that offer free tickets to the show.

All you have to do is pick up a leaflet, or make a phone call that - on average- will last no more than a minte (at national rates) and allow them to have your mailing details, which they might use "to send you information on the Outdoors Show and related products and events".

Free ticket = good

potentially more cold calling = baaaaaad!

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
What's that number that you call? Worth it for freebies! :-D

Womble said:

All you have to do is pick up a leaflet, or make a phone call that - on average- will last no more than a minte (at national rates) and allow them to have your mailing details, which they might use "to send you information on the Outdoors Show and related products and events".

Free ticket = good

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Womble said:

Free ticket = good

Good deal :biggthump
They must be paying for it themselves as we were told that there were no free tickets going out. :cry:

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
what they are probably doing is:

they have half price tickets, you phone the number which charges you.
they get that money, they still have to pay a bit but worth it because they get peoples contact details...... which they sell to other companys and make money!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE