The old Britishblades forum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Talvallin

Apr 2, 2023
glasgow
Aaaah nostalgia rerunning wiring to comp I found my SanReMu 710 and wondered what happened to the old BB forums and now I know.[mostly] Bit sad Nice65 is no longer anyones Huckleberry happy to recognise so many names and that Fluffy is still a kinky minx ;) joined this forum today so off for a look around.

alphaburner

Jan 17, 2014
Cork, Ireland
I had a beautiful Joel Boden #1 from Fluffy, that I unfortunately had to move on. Wish I could get that back.
Had some great chats with Dave (deerstalker or roestalker or similar name). He was always stalking with an Accuracy International rifle.
Man BB was the best.

Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I had a beautiful Joel Boden #1 from Fluffy, that I unfortunately had to move on. Wish I could get that back.
Had some great chats with Dave (deerstalker or roestalker or similar name). He was always stalking with an Accuracy International rifle.
Man BB was the best.
Nick (Roestalker) it was. Nice bloke indeed.

I recently got a Guycep from Diamond Dave, another truly lovely fella.

DC291514-6093-4CBD-ABF8-A86132CC9DCA.jpeg

@Talvallin, I still have a SRM710 in the drawer. :)

Last edited:

alphaburner

Jan 17, 2014
Cork, Ireland
Nick! Where did I get Dave from? He was a font of knowledge on stalking. Lots of people gave him a hard time on the weight of the rifle he was using for stalking. There was a guy called Paul W who put me on to Ian at Old Oak Knives and I've have a few knives from him since. When there were shenanigans at EM, a lot of older ex-BB members bailed which diminished the forum significantly.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I e still got Nicks phone number in my phone. Whether it’s still valid or not is anyone’s guess. I ought to ping him a message and say hi.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE