The Mayhem Meet...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
I'd live to but unfortunately im working this weekend. I could make it for the Saturday night but I might as well save myself for the mayhem meet. Have a great weekend guys and I look forward to the pictures.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Keep the Scottish git there for another week will you? It'll save me fuel!

FUEL COSTS MONEY!
Why not just say it? I of course never pay my way what do you really expect
lol
You boys just crack me up
I will see you there if you can make it down btw its cos I am working in Devon Friday completely unplanned
But you know Ivan he likes to make a crisis into a drama
I intend to unleash some flys in a most ungentlemanly manner if all goes well
No fish will be harmed in this exercise unless they are suicidal
Dave 53 and I now have a Dutch oven in much the same way as we have a parachute
Happy days kids happy days
Websters working. I assume work is a loose term for unavailable or charging his phone

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
Websters working. I assume work is a loose term for unavailable or charging his phone

I could say something similar about you, is the Devon excursion this weekend just a ploy to con the DWP into thinking you are actually looking for gainful employment?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Alas I can not make it myself. Work has taken a turn for the worse and I no longer get a long weekend off once a fortnight. Time for me to look for alternative gainful employment again!
Can't have something as unimportant as employment getting in the way of play time.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
I pop up the woods for a few hours, and you guys run riot.

Richie, i hope you are talking about this weekend coming and not the Mayhem Meet?

Mr Newman, has an official pass, as he lives a million miles away and is attendind a meet up north.

Mr Webster, will be busy running the whole EE enterprise single handed.

So it looks like just me and day release! Without an interpreter, still after 9pm, some libation it all becmes clear!

See you guys next weekend.

Ivan...

Oh! I will try and get photographic evidence, that he actually turned up and what we get up to.

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
im there guys all packed and ready to go.. get on there all excited and full o beans roll on next thursday.
not sure what time you guys are meet at woods thursday morning but hopefully be there by 10:am if thats all ok.

oh yeah........bring on the Mayhem

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Damn!
That's what you get from trying to use that Tapatalk thingy on a pokey iphone wearing no glasses!!

Anyway, I'll show Rick how to do it and he can show the other savage.
Job done!

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Slight change in original plan! We will meet at the new site, from Thursday AM, i will be up there early.

So directions, Five Wyches Farm, Bovey Tracey, Devon, TQ139LE.

LAT. 50.59205777 - LON. -3.690783977.

Take the B3387, from Bovey Tracey, fork left sign posted Haytor and Widecombe, first gateway on the left, thats it! You will see a large modern farm building,drive through the gate down the track and park in the field.

Any questions, as usual just ask.

Ivan...

Oh yeah the lady does have a website, with a few pics etc, but does not show the woods we will be in.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Chaps, just returned from a weekend's taster camp at the new site, realy peaceful (pics, under Out and About)

Please, bring wellies, as it is very wet in places, especially if you are going to wander around the wood.

I know i have said elsewhere, but the guys bringing guns, please keep them out of sight, as the lady who owns the wood,is not a fan and does not want anything killed on her land, but we can go up the road for a shoot at some point.

Thanks.

Ivan...

BenTheSweep

Apr 12, 2013
Bristol
If anyone needs a lift from Bristol departing Thursday at 4pm and returning Sunday at midday then please pm me.

I can only take one as I have but 2 seats.

Oh, you also must be able to appreciate the finer aromas of soots.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Right then peeps! Hope everyone is organised, i have been up there most of the day, making a new path in,as the other one was too wet, generally sorting stuff out.

The weather here is glorious at the moment, let's hope it stays that way, forecast is good.

I have not mentioned group meals, as lot's are arriving at different times and on different days, so we will have a group huddle and decide.

I will be on site from about 8.00am, so mosey on in when it suits, please shut the gate behind you.

Any last minute concerns or questions will have to be dealt with tonight, i think all of you have directions and my mobile number.

Really looking forward to it as always, so see you all over the weekend.

Ivan...

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
I left work early today to start packing, gonna leave after the rush hour has died down tomorrow so should be there about 11am'ish

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
One other thing, I woke up yesterday with a sore throat which has developed into full blown man flu! I'm gonna need some of Dr Ivan's cure all wonder elixir of alcohol and laughter to banish the evil spirits.

Have you got a good supply in at the moment?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE