The Mayhem Meet...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Mr Webster, don't you be worrying you pretty little head, over such things, there will be copious amounts of both items you mention, between us we will soon banish away the nasty man flu.

Dave53, yeah Thursday right through till Monday, boy am i gunna smell bad by then!

Ivan...

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
Mr Webster, don't you be worrying you pretty little head, over such things, there will be copious amounts of both items you mention, between us we will soon banish away the nasty man flu.

Dave53, yeah Thursday right through till Monday, boy am i gunna smell bad by then!

Ivan...

Beautiful morning here, and the forecast looks good. See you all soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BenTheSweep

Apr 12, 2013
Bristol
I too shall be providing some sustenance in the form of a very fine calvados - Strictly for medicinal purposes.

Of course . . . .

:)

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
What another great weekend! Seeing as I was too lazy to take any pics I can't wait to see the ones you guys took, where are they?

Looking forward to the summer months and the meets we'll have, couldn't ask for a better bunch of friends to talk with around the camp fire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Well. Mr Webster has said it all great friends great weekend. Had a fantastic weekend. Although I believe there are some photos that if released I will be going to my solicitor. Lol
woke up this morning and it's lovely again but boring as nobody around the camp fire
a superb meet. Bring on the next one I'm chomping at the bit. Can't wait
until the next time guys. All the best

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Lovely pics Paul, just wiping at tear from my eye as I look through them.
Apologies to my jocular Jock buddy buddy but at least you got away the previous weekend my friend.

Those who know me will know it had to be something quite major to keep me away, and I'm still trying remove my testicles from my wife's grip in the hope of getting out soon.

BenTheSweep

Apr 12, 2013
Bristol
IMG_0503.jpgIMG_0507.jpgIMG_0508.jpgIMG_0512.jpgIMG_0513.jpgIMG_0514.jpgIMG_0515.jpgIMG_0517.jpgIMG_0520.jpgIMG_0521.jpgIMG_0522.jpgIMG_0523.jpgIMG_0524.jpgIMG_0526.jpgIMG_0527.jpgIMG_0529.jpgIMG_0531.jpgIMG_0534.jpgIMG_0535.jpgIMG_0537.jpgIMG_0538.jpgIMG_0539.jpgIMG_0540.jpgIMG_0544.jpgIMG_0545.jpgIMG_0549.jpgIMG_0551.jpgIMG_0553.jpgIMG_0556.jpg

Had a fantastic time with some new friends. Atmosphere was very laid back, the site was beautiful. A little boggy in parts but I'm sure with Ivan's skills and woodland knowledge it will be perfect very soon. I camped a little away from the main group as I was scared of them initially. Except for one deliverance type moment about 3am in the morning when it I heard a sound like a shotgun going off my fears were unfounded. Someone *no names* had dropped a lighter in the fire by accident :)

Mr Newman very kindly took me a tour of the local area. So some of the pics are of that.

All in all a fantastic weekend. My mother wants to know if I behaved myself? I think I did.

Thank you so much to one and all that attended. It was not what I expected ( I didn't know what to expect for my first meet ), but it was exactly what I wanted.

Can't wait to meet up with you all again soon.

ps - the first picture is of the 'Big Cat' that was stalking me on the second day :)

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Guys and Gals, well that was interesting! A very good meet indeed, considering it was virgin ground and as we all soon realised is going to take some work! But what potential, did not get too much bushy stuff done, or work, but i think everyone had a good time chilling out in the woods with friends.

Thanks to all that made it, even though some had their visit curtailed, blooming old life getting in the way! Nice to see Darren again,and a lovely sharps display as usual.

We welcomed Ben the sweep, (his first meet, and not his last) to our gang and he fitted in just nicely, and if his mum is reading this, yes he did behave himself.

Rick, has potential,as a tree surgeon, when a career change is requred.

As usual, pics tell their own story, but any comments always welcome.

Thanks for looking.

Ivan...

The Mayhem Meet 001.jpg The Mayhem Meet 003.jpg The Mayhem Meet 004.jpg

The Mayhem Meet 005.jpg The Mayhem Meet 006.jpg The Mayhem Meet 007.jpg

The Mayhem Meet 008.jpg The Mayhem Meet 009.jpg The Mayhem Meet 010.jpg

The Mayhem Meet 011.jpg The Mayhem Meet 012.jpg The Mayhem Meet 013.jpg

The Mayhem Meet 014.jpg The Mayhem Meet 015.jpg The Mayhem Meet 016.jpg

The Mayhem Meet 017.jpg The Mayhem Meet 018.jpg The Mayhem Meet 019.jpg

ATTACH=CONFIG]17891[/ATTACH] The Mayhem Meet 021.jpg The Mayhem Meet 022.jpg

The Mayhem Meet 023.jpg The Mayhem Meet 024.jpg The Mayhem Meet 025.jpg

The Mayhem Meet 026.jpg The Mayhem Meet 027.jpg The Mayhem Meet 028.jpg

The Mayhem Meet 029.jpg The Mayhem Meet 030.jpg The Mayhem Meet 031.jpg

The Mayhem Meet 032.jpg The Mayhem Meet 033.jpg The Mayhem Meet 034.jpg

The Mayhem Meet 035.jpg The Mayhem Meet 037.jpg The Mayhem Meet 038.jpg

The Mayhem Meet 039.jpg The Mayhem Meet 040.jpg The Mayhem Meet 041.jpg

Attachments

• The Mayhem Meet 020.jpg
    The Mayhem Meet 020.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 16

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
It was nice seeing you guys and gals again, however briefly, and the new faces. The sites Ivan has access to are fantastic, and I look forward to visits in the future. This time I got a chance to get my big chopper out for every one to admire and fondle (ooh er missus, pics 29-30 of Ivans' post above), and get some feedback on my hammock (no fatalities, although I barely got it back in the end), and meet the lovely little Gizmo, who eventually found her way back to her tent.
Till next time.

MandiMoo

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 6, 2011
Torquay
Woop! Remembered my password, whhat a cracking weekend! Had the best time, great to meet Ben, and see Darren again, even if it was brief, didnt wanna come back to the 'eal world' cant wait to see you all again soon xxxx

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
some fantastic pics there guys.. it was a fantastic weekend and looking forward to the next one already..for those that know me and the situation over the past 8 months, all is now resolved and back to where things should have been, so one very happy Wolfy..thank you all for the support you have given, friends like you guys dont come easy, but I am blessed to have you all. thanks guys
and to Ivan. if you ever need an apprentice tree surgeon, give me a call and put a chainsaw in my hand, who needs health and safety.
till the next meet..........;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE