The Jukebox

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Someone mentioned Heilung, here's their full concert in 2021

And thought I posted this before but couldn't find it, Wardruna with Aurora

Last edited:
Reactions: Aneirin

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
I was out for a stroll on the North Downs today.
I found a nice spot to sit and eat my sarnie and have a mug of green tea - perched on the edge of the Greensand hills, looking south across the weald. A vast and amazing view - dark greens and many parched browns.
Then all of a sudden a song popped into my brain.
A song I'd not heard for many years.
At the time it was a favourite of mine, and I was truly in love with the singer.
So I sat there, listening to the welcome breeze run through the leaves, singing softly this song.
And it's stayed with me since then, haunting me. Not so much an ear-worm (definitely not that), but certainly a ghost...

punkrockcaveman

Jan 28, 2017
yorks
I was out for a stroll on the North Downs today.
I found a nice spot to sit and eat my sarnie and have a mug of green tea - perched on the edge of the Greensand hills, looking south across the weald. A vast and amazing view - dark greens and many parched browns.
Then all of a sudden a song popped into my brain.
A song I'd not heard for many years.
At the time it was a favourite of mine, and I was truly in love with the singer.
So I sat there, listening to the welcome breeze run through the leaves, singing softly this song.
And it's stayed with me since then, haunting me. Not so much an ear-worm (definitely not that), but certainly a ghost...

Yep nice tune for one of those blissful days, reminds me of Morcheeba the sea and Air Femme D'argent

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE