The forums back!! Welcome to you all.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
B

bombadil

Blimey....six pages of thanks and still counting...........but where are all the groovy smilies....I wanted to do a thumbs up!!! :D

Mike T

Oct 29, 2004
Sussex
Yippeeeeeee! It's a really smart site you've made; the amount of blood and sweat produced in it's conception and birth deserve a huge amount of justified thanks and praise. Well done and thank you again!

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
Tony said:
The whole lot is on a new dedicated server so there’s not going to be any hosts having a moan that we’re getting to busy, it’s not cheap but I think it will solve a lot of the problems that we’ve had in the past few months.

As I said elsewhere I get a huge amount out of bushcraftuk. I am interested in supporting it continuing into the future.

Can I ask about the bushcraft skill of maintaining a dedicated server? Is that in a house, office, dedicated computer facility? How about upgrades, expandability, backups, maintenance, skillbase? Does income meet the need for the present and projected into the medium term?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE