The final results of my Dreadhead 2 day Sporran course.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Monikieman

Jun 17, 2013
Monikie, Angus
Well, it all started with the purchase of a 2 day sporran making course on the forum just before Christmas. It was maybe an indication of how professional it would be when the 'voucher' arrived

002 (600x331).jpg

Stayed the weekend as it was a bit of a journey and learned so much about leather working.

So, the final result is a new sporran complete with a little tooled design that I'm really chuffed about. I never thought I would manage something like this. If you fancy making something similar, all I would say is 'gift it a go'. You won't be dissapointed.

003 (445x600).jpg
004 (497x600).jpg
005 (472x600).jpg

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Hell, that's agreat thing to have made after a two-day course...........Just shows what can be achieved with good instruction from a real craftsman. Great stuff!

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Nice to see it finished mate. To be honest we only spent a day and a bit on the sporran and the other day running through various other things so you did a mighty fine job of bringing it all together ;)

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
That's cracking! Hamish is a great guy and I'm lucky enough to own one of his sporrans. The course sounds great and would be something I'd love to do, I can turn my hand to a few things but it's safe to say leather isn't one of them so a course would be something I'd be interested in when I've got the time :).

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
That's cracking! Hamish is a great guy and I'm lucky enough to own one of his sporrans. The course sounds great and would be something I'd love to do, I can turn my hand to a few things but it's safe to say leather isn't one of them so a course would be something I'd be interested in when I've got the time :).

Thanks for the endorsement mate, you'd be more than welcome to come up for a course, not all that far away either if you're only in Cumbria.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE