The 10 Bushcraft Books (The Manual)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

directdrive

Forager
Oct 22, 2005
USA
Hi: Try "The 10 Bushcraft Books" by Richard Graves. Though no longer in print, it can be found at www.Christophermolloy.com I believe he was a native of New Zealand and wrote the book back in the 1930's or 40's. Well written and illustrated, it can be downloaded to disk or printed from the above site.....

Best Wishes to All, Bruce :)

P.S. If you recieve a notification that access is forbidden when you click the above address, just highlight the address in the browser address bar and hit return. That will definitely take you there. Seems to be a glitch when trying to access it from this website...... When you arrive at the site, go to "Outdoor Living" and click on that. Once at the outdoor living page, click on "The 10 Bushcraft Books". I think you'll enjoy what you find........ Bruce

Reactions: Stuart

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
directdrive said:
Hi: Try "The 10 Bushcraft Books" by Richard Graves. Though no longer in print, it can be found at www.Christophermolloy.com I believe he was a native of New Zealand and wrote the book back in the 1930's or 40's. Well written and illustrated, it can be downloaded to disk or printed from the above site.....

P.S. If you recieve a notification that access is forbidden when you click the above address, just highlight the address in the browser address bar and hit return. That will definitely take you there. Seems to be a glitch when trying to access it from this website...... When you arrive at the site, go to "Outdoor Living" and click on that. Once at the outdoor living page, click on "The 10 Bushcraft Books". I think you'll enjoy what you find........ Bruce

Bit more of a direct link HERE :)

Tutchi

Forager
Nov 15, 2005
Scotland
directdrive said:
Hi: . Well written and illustrated, it can be downloaded to disk or printed from the above site.....
Hi Bruce
down loaded to disc. How is this done? When I try it only loads first page?
Cheers
Tutchi
:cool:

Tutchi

Forager
Nov 15, 2005
Scotland
cronos said:
Tutchi.
Just emailed you a copy
Cronos

Hi M8 :)
much obliged. Tried half a dozen ways and each time came up Zilch. :eek: Old Twit :eek:
Anyhow thanks again. Merry Xmas & Lang may your Lum Reek!

Cheers
Tony
:cool:

OhCanada

Forager
Feb 26, 2005
Eastern Canada
The pasting of the address into my brouser worked for me, then I clicked on "site map" and there I was.

This material is also known as "Bushcraft A Serious Guide To Survival And Camping"; I have the first printing of the Warner Books Edition 1978.

I somestimes see other copies around town at the used book stores. Think JWD has one now.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE