Thanks and cheers to all that are here!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

entherder

Aug 11, 2011
Central Illinois
I don't think this is the correct place to put this, but I'm posting it here none the less.:) I just want to say that I have found this Forum to be a kindly place and full of good fellows that truly embrace the idea of Bushcraft. I used to frequent the U.S. version, but found it to be ill willed and bullish. I just wanted to thank the folks in charge here so to speak and to thank the participants here as well. I truly enjoy reading the Forums here and have learned quite a bit in my short time on board. I only hope that one day I can convince my better half that I need to attend a Bushmoot across the pond. That may be a little far fetched but you never know, right? Thanks again and keep up the good fight! Todd (Entherder)

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
It would to see you at a moot to get a perspective from across the pond. Hope you make it one day.

Stu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Thank you for your kind thoughts
And it would be great to see you one year. perhaps you can combine it with a trip to London or something - might be a bit more attractive then!

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I don't think this is the correct place to put this, but I'm posting it here none the less.:) I just want to say that I have found this Forum to be a kindly place and full of good fellows that truly embrace the idea of Bushcraft. I used to frequent the U.S. version, but found it to be ill willed and bullish. I just wanted to thank the folks in charge here so to speak and to thank the participants here as well. I truly enjoy reading the Forums here and have learned quite a bit in my short time on board. I only hope that one day I can convince my better half that I need to attend a Bushmoot across the pond. That may be a little far fetched but you never know, right? Thanks again and keep up the good fight! Todd (Entherder)

You indeed never know, I had the pleasure of showing two American stove collectors around London so a Bushmoot is easily done :)

entherder

Aug 11, 2011
Central Illinois
Thank you for the kind words gentleman, I will indeed try to make it over in the next year or two. I think it would be wonderful to see your perspectives as well about kit and such. I very much appreciate this forum, thank you for letting me sit in. If anyone happens to come over here, please feel free drop a line and drop by. Lots of lovely sites around my stomping grounds. Todd

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE