Thank you Dwardo.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
I would just like to say thank you to dwardo for making me a great bow.
I have had this bow for a little while now and should have taken some photos of it for him and others to see.
But life has got in the way...Sorry....Well the last three days I have been trying to find arrows to match the bow and the son and I have been shooting the bow and camping on the in laws land. Small bit of wood and lots of grass with cut corn fields on three sides. He's had his bow with him the whole time I've had mine and it's been a joy to watch him shoot and see how he has come on in that time.
I have a two bows that I use, both of them Great Northern bows. And I love them both, they are both of a higher poundage and fold down so they are my bows of chose when camping or for the Zombie/ end of the world as we know it bow. They fold down and will fit inside of my Safari tuff quiver with my arrows.
Now the wooden bow that dwardo crafted for me ticks the boxes for joy of shooting a bow, add in the fact that my son and I have been out shooting together and he was the one who wanted to shoot some more each day has made my day if not my whole month!!!!!!
We have shot at 3D targets, cans, grass and into the air to watch the arrows soar into the sky across the cut corn fields.
Sorry no photos just great memories.
Cheers Dwardo.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Sorry cromm bud no idea how i missed this thread. I was just searching for one of my old threads to post some bits and bobs.
Sounds like a great field shoot and great to see your lad is enjoying it, good times. Look forward to the day I take my lad out shooting and for a night in the wood.

All the best.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE