Thank You BCUK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
I'd just like to say how impressed I am by this site.

It's an absolute treasure chest of information, tips and advice that have already saved me learning things the hard way.

I registered the other year but due to work etc, only in the past few days have I actively used this wonderful resource.

The experience and help extended by contributors on the forums has gone some way to restoring my faith in human nature.

Looking at the work produced by your bushcraft community has me in awe, I never realised how very talented some folk can be.

I'll become a full member as soon as I can, regular employment depending.

The low blow unemployment gives me has been lessened by using this site. Being skint but with more free time than normal has been made more bearable because of the valuable resource this site is.

My free time outdoors has changed beyond all recognition. It's not just a walk the dog bimble anymore.

Every cloud has a silver lining!!

Keep up the good work.

Thank you all. :)

Liam

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Well said Liam. Hopefully you will get sorted soon enough but in the meantime as you say this is a great resource and an inspiration to get out and do a bit.

Good Luck mate.

Andy

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Thanks Andy :eek:

Got a bit of a red face now, I hadn't realised this would show up for the world to see, I thought it would go straight to the mods.

I echo all that I said in my post. What a tonic this site is.

cheers mate

atb

Liam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE