Testing the water...5 acre wood near Ilkley

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
Sorry I didn't get to meet you on Sat Ian. Thanks for dropping the tools back. If you're having a work day to drop the trees, give me a shout and I'll bring my chainsaw :)

F

Flumpie

Hi Simon & Ian are there any plans to go back for a bit of a tidy and make safe? Myself and Tetley wud also be up to helping if we are free ( still got lot of commitments that are making time precious)

Jan :)

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Hi Simon & Ian are there any plans to go back for a bit of a tidy and make safe? Myself and Tetley wud also be up to helping if we are free ( still got lot of commitments that are making time precious)

Jan :)

Sorry Jan, I had to drop out of this as I cant commit the time needed to do it properly...Ian has also dipped due to personal reasons.

I think Blacksheep is now acting as co ordinator for this, so it may be worth a PM...

Anyway, long time no see...you ok? Are you nipping across to Tamarack this weekend or are you on the First Aid course?

Simon

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Yes I have sadly had to pull out from this venue due to chemo sessions. Blacksheep cannot do the organizing of this meet due to other commitments.
I have a couple of other members in talks for taking over the organizing these meets.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE