test arooooooo!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
just seeing if the text still sends, just downloaded the alpha for blackberry and it doesnt seem to be anywhere bear complete, i can see the threads titles but can not read them, it doesnt remember recent sites or logins, i guess as its a new release of the platform for this OS it might take a bit to come online fully? please let me know if you can see this post!

cheers chaps.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
If you'd wrapped img tags around the link we'd be able to see it without needing to click the link.

Adding

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Hahaha decorum! You have fallen into the old trap of reading the first post then ignoring the rest! Hahaha yay!

Nope, I read them; so possibly failing to understand :confused: . I thought you were trying to see whether you could direct link to pics elsewhere on the net? If you need to click the link to see the pic you haven't completed the direct pic link :confused:

Adding tags didn't work, I just tried it[/QUOTE]

Adding img tags works for me :dunno:

[img]http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3061&d=1282341080

EDIT: The above pic is the one in southey's original link

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Sorry chaps, I was reusing my old test thread to test the tapatalk thing, the pic was for an old thread where I believe I was insulting JD as normal. the tapatalk thing is a bit annoying as it looks great but has no function as yet? sorry for the confusion.:christmas1::vio:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE