Tent stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

vinnyp68

Jun 14, 2009
Rainham
I was weak the other day and accidentally brought a bigger tipi. I am now after a wood burner for it, if any one has one to sell or trade please give me a shout

skids

Oct 19, 2012
Gloucestershire
Have you thought about making one yourself?, I've made one from a 50 cal ammo tin. Cost about £16 and no special tools needed.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

vinnyp68

Jun 14, 2009
Rainham
Might be willing to trade my m1950 yukon stove. What size teepee is it?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

It's the 8-10 man helsport kongsvold. What kind of trade you looking for, bush crafty, gadgety, shiney

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

vinnyp68

Jun 14, 2009
Rainham
Have you thought about making one yourself?, I've made one from a 50 cal ammo tin. Cost about £16 and no special tools needed.

I have to admit not much of a maker to much of a consumer, lol

moocher

Mar 26, 2006
Dorset

Hi,could you do a how to thread with pics please.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
I'd recommend buying a Frontier stove from Ronnie Sunshines- brilliant service, brilliant stove and reasonable price!

Good luck, hope this helps :).

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wildo-Military-Wood-Burning-Tent-Stove-/121164389749

Bigger than the Frontier stove and a wider flue so less tarring up. Its heavier but I think you'll get more years use out of it over the Frontier stove.

I've got one of these in the shed / sweat lodge (depending on whether its lit or not)

Highly recommended. As long as you don't try to carry it very far

Sent becauseif I hadn't sent it you'd never have read it. Maybe that'd be better, all things considered.

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
I think the Frontier stove would struggle to heat a tipi as big as your new one. Mine struggles with a 6-man. The flue would need several extra sections as well and the spark arrester which pushes up the cost a fair bit. Nonetheless it should be ok if not used in cold weather.

The old Mad Bear stove was very good if you can find one. It was a copy of the Helsport one.

yhuzu3ug.jpg

You can just see here the gas bottle wood burner in my tent, there's loads on eBay. But this guy will make up what you want, I'm collecting two tonight! http://bit.ly/1abl7aF

vinnyp68

Jun 14, 2009
Rainham
I will be selling the second one I accidentally brought soon. Helsport, and never even set it up, still in the bag, dohh

vinnyp68

Jun 14, 2009
Rainham
Nothing, I brought the helsport but then a tentipi came up that was too good an offer to miss so now the helsport is surplus to requirement. It's a bigger version of the helsport I have used for years, great tents

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE