Tent id/help ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

moocher

Mar 26, 2006
Dorset
Who better to ask than the collective minds on here I really like look of this for weekend camping so can anyone tell me the type of a similar type .

Attachments

• FB1A2139-0385-4622-B92F-C83FA2D6F3C4.jpeg
    FB1A2139-0385-4622-B92F-C83FA2D6F3C4.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 34

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Take a look at the tents offered from Recreation Equipment in Seattle, Washington. They outfit expeditions to places like Everest and K2.
Sure, you won't like to buy from them, half a world away, but you will gain some names for sizes and shapes.
If I needed a fairly big tent to give us all some elbow room, Big Agnes would be #1.

Reactions: moocher

MikeeMiracle

Aug 2, 2019
Northampton
Are you familiar with the HEWOLF brand? Are they any good? Was looking at one of their sleeping mats from aliexpress but I have not come across them before so didn't pull the trigger on the purchase.

Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
I've no experience of this tent, but from the images it looks like its a single skin tent, so in humid/wet/cold conditions the condensation inside could be rather brutal. Its also quite short in length (2m), so unless there is only one of you sleeping in it (diagonally), or you are not particularly tall, then you could well find the curvature of the fabric means your feet are constantly bulging the wall out/soaking up condensation + the fabric is uncomfortably close to your face.

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
These American style tents with the 1/2 or 1/3 flysheets are utterly useless for the UK, you may as well just throw all your stuff in the bath and turn the taps on and save yourself the time and hassle of going on the trip.

moocher

Mar 26, 2006
Dorset
Ok thanks maybe I will look for different design , the purchase is on hold now due to the turbo going on the car least I got till next summer to decide now

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE