Tension Trays, ***Photo Heavy***

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I made one, its not perfect but i do like it. Thanks for the thread Toddy, your a star.

Sorry about the spoons but i only took one photo.

May094029-1.jpg

regards,
Rob

Nice spoon and spreaders collection :approve:
This thread's from last year......kind of nice to be reminded of what my garden will start to look like in a couple of months :D

Glad the trays are of use :cool:

cheers,
M

Boreas

Jul 3, 2009
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Those are all excellent uses, I especially like the trout over a fire idea. I've made these in the past as well. I made two and some cordage, then stuffed dry fall leaves and made a sandwich of sorts that was compressed with the cordage at four points. I used it as an insulating door cover to a wigwam that I made and slept in.

bramble

Mar 4, 2008
Shropshire
Thanks Toddy, I am going to have a go with the `Twiglets` (twins) that is. It is just up my street... hand made, multi-use and free.. just the job. :) Thanks again.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hadn't thought of that........okay, I'll bring some stuff along and we can see what we can scran.
Come to think on it, there are lots of simple basketwork things we could do. I'll see what I can organise. Match hasn't been about much but his basketry was good :D

cheers,
M

p.s. Thoroughly enjoying seeing other folks examples :D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Yeah, yeah, yeah :D I know ........ballet pumps don't count for bushcraft :rolleyes: They're comfortable though and I walk miles in them.

You try finding size 3.5 boots, and I don't mean in the munchkin's dept. I want black magnums with the side zips :D

HWMBLT says forget it :sigh:

cheers,
M

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Yeah, yeah, yeah :D I know ........ballet pumps don't count for bushcraft :rolleyes: They're comfortable though and I walk miles in them.

You try finding size 3.5 boots, and I don't mean in the munchkin's dept. I want black magnums with the side zips :D

HWMBLT says forget it :sigh:

cheers,
M

you would be better trying lowa's

much better boots.

but according to this website http://www.copshopuk.com/acatalog/Magnum_Stealth_Force_8.0_Side_Zip_Boot.html you can get black side zip magnums in a size 3.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE