Tatty vintage canvas & metal frame rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bivouac

Forager
Jan 30, 2010
Three Counties
58bag&rucksack 008.jpg58bag&rucksack 012.jpg58bag&rucksack 002.jpg58bag&rucksack 011.jpg58bag&rucksack 015.jpg58bag&rucksack 017.jpgMoving house soon, so this has got to go. It's not in good condition and it would be fair to describe it as grade 2. It has several holes in the canvas, mostly around the side pockets, some have been stitched and some have not. It's also got some mould spots here and there and the metal frame is rusty in places. Despite all this, however, there's nothing missing and it's all holding together solidly. I would say that it's for spares or repair if anyone fancies a project. It's big (around 50 litres at a guess) and heavy so postage is hefty so i'm looking for £20 to include postage and fees.

bivouac

Forager
Jan 30, 2010
Three Counties
Bump, price drop & free offer.

I can't do it any less than £12.98 because that's what it will cost to post it. If there's no interest it's going to end up in the skip which seems a shame and i'd rather give it away than throw it away so if anyone lives in the Gloucester area and wants to collect in person you can have it for free.

£12.98 posted or collect in person for free.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE