Tatonka Kyrkja tent ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Hi I am considering getting a 1 man tent and was wondering if anyone had used or had an opinion of the Tatonka Kyrkja, it has a similar spec to all the other 1 man tents out there from the likes of Hilleberg, tera nova etc but my Google-Fu has drawn a blank. At £280 price wise it is comparable to the others too.

Cheers

Chris

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Well I can't speak for the tatonka but if you want a akto style on a budget I would recommend the Wild Country Zephyros 1. Pre-2013 if you want to save more. It's basically cheaper version of the terra nova laser.

I have since bought the SilMinipeak though as you get much mor room, is lighter and better pack size.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 4

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Alternatively, you could try a Henry Shires/Tarp Tent Scarp 1. Less expensive than Hilleberg, without the condensation problems, a little lighter, easy to pitch and very stable in gnarly conditions. My success in providing links is dreadful but if you type in 'www.tarptent.com' you should be able to find what you're looking for.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE