Tarp -help

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
I am really messed up , only if I had asked this few days ago before I made some orders I would have enough money for the dd tarp , but for I now I don't :(
I don't have any shelter option , I dont have no tarps no tents and I really want to get one, max that I can pay is 35$ what should I do?

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
If you're willing to wait, when I get a new job (not sure when it will be) I'll give you the remaining money to buy one.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Nomad64

Nov 21, 2015
UK
Plenty of guides on the interweb showing how to make an old school oilskin tarp out of a large bed sheet (or two joined together) using boiled linseed oil.

birchwood

Nomad
Sep 6, 2011
Kent
I see from your other post that you are going to teach bushcraft which is about using your initiative to use things for your advantage.
So, 1, Go to your local diy shop and buy a plastic tarp, very cheap while you save up for what you want.and will be useful as a ground sheet afterwards.
2, Buy some plastic sheeting and a roll of gaffer tape and an eyelet kit and make your own.
3, Buy some material and sew one yourself or get someone else to sew it.
4, Source a sheet - as Nomad said.
5, Fishing tackle shops have plastic tarps for a couple of pounds. I got one from our market to throw over my bike
when camping .

Robson Valley

On a new journey
Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Big sheet of plastic. Half a dozen old golf balls or smooth stones of that size. Make pockets in the edge of the sheet, tie a golf ball in each one. Long cords as tie downs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE