Tarp for trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
i have a Brittish replica Tarp available for trade Very sturdy Taped at the seems here is a pic of it in use

*on hold*

DSCF0584.jpg

also comes with 10 tent pegs and 5 hi vis guy ropes 3.8 Metres in length (each)

DSCF0442.jpg

also comes with its own bag

Also as new gelert ascent 1 cookset

*Swapped Waiting to be shipped*

DSCF0593.jpg

open to offers at the moment i am looking to get a Maxpedition M-1 Waistpack with a a good quality belt also looking to get a simple pan with handle

if neede i will throw in some tent pegs and para cord

Last edited:
also up for grabs is my swedish cookset including swedish army issue trangia and meths bottle also includes a silver spoon and Kidney shaped Container similar to the bcb Crusader cup (i think that what its called) but this one is smaller.

*Trade Posted*

DSCF0586.jpg

also a webtex version of the bcb Crusader mug for trade as well

DSCF0585.jpg

and finally a DPM radio pouch versatile pouch weathered look to it

DSCF0589.jpg

and now including my Snugpack response pack in olive green

*Trade posted*

DSCF0588.jpg

which includes a small tackle box for bits and pieces.

Now up for Grabs is a PDA HP Ipaq

*on hold*

Also to let you know this pda is as versatile as a lot of other pda's it runs on windows mobile 2003 and has lots of application available over the great net you could watch movies view photos etc it can do a lot and be you diary and give you reminders etc very clever and good piece of kit for more stuff at home and in work but as i said i put movies on here and watched them on my luch breaks so it up to you what you do it comes with a 2gb sd card that will be formatted ready for use

DSCF0591.jpg

and a molle water bottle pouch

on hold

DSCF0590.jpg

Also will add i am after a leathermans mini multi tool

Last edited:

the laird

Tenderfoot
May 23, 2006
DK
I'm interested in the tarp,
I have a GERBER radius multitool available if thats of interest to you:)

I'm interested in the tarp,
I have a GERBER radius multitool available if thats of interest to you:)

Thanks for the offer but i have a gerber suspension multi tool

I'm currently specifically looking for a forces 33 & 44 rucksack, Maxpedition M-1 Waistpack, and a good quality belt, also looking to get a simple pan with handle, and a leathermans mini multi tool.

thanks for the offer keep em' coming

Last edited:
All pictures now included willing to give it all for the items I'm after preferably, alternatives will service (if it comes to it) still open to offers had a couple interesting ones so fare keep em' coming looking forward to see what can be thrown my way

Update im looking to get a 25 - 35 litre rucksack instead of forces versions if some one has one there willing to part with please have a look at my items still available for trade
also the tarp is more like an english version of the ozzie hootch just without stretcher handles it a good lightweight tarp at about 700 grams

alecf

Forager
Jun 7, 2009
Nr Reading
I'd be interested in the tarp also if its still there, although i'm not sure if I've got what your asking for.
Depending on how simple a pan you mean, I do have a set of the ally pans from a trangia copy, along with the accompanying handle. I also have some leather, some blocks of spalted beech and could potentially have some elm burr if I get round to cutting it up. I think I also have some spare nalgene bottles but would have to check on that. Oh and I also have some O1 ground flat stock steel in 2, 3 and 4mm.

What sort of financial value do you put on the tarp?

I'd be interested in the tarp also if its still there, although i'm not sure if I've got what your asking for.
Depending on how simple a pan you mean, I do have a set of the ally pans from a trangia copy, along with the accompanying handle. I also have some leather, some blocks of spalted beech and could potentially have some elm burr if I get round to cutting it up. I think I also have some spare nalgene bottles but would have to check on that. Oh and I also have some O1 ground flat stock steel in 2, 3 and 4mm.

What sort of financial value do you put on the tarp?

well when i bought this tarp it cost me £30 (well £29.99)

well i mean like a camping pan with the handle built on that can collapse or something

Last edited:

the laird

Tenderfoot
May 23, 2006
DK
I've a snugpak sleeka force 35, used it once and its as new but I've a feeling it will be expensive to post

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
PM sent,
If you don't get swaps for the other things can you PM me back, PDA sounds nice.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE