Tarp Flyz

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jackdaw

As the title suggests. I'm tinkering with my set up and wouldn't mind some of Dutch's Tarp Flyz if anyone has some lying around not being used.

I know I can get them from Yankeeland but I got stung with £11+ fees for a package worth around £18 last time and I would like to avoid it happening again if at all possible.

Cash waiting.

Jack

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
Dutch's gear looks like good stuff but being under orders to stop spending a fortune on gear I just use these for my tarp suspension, ridgelines.

HTB1tELKHFXXXXXaXpXXq6xXFXXXF.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131497570754?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Works out about £1.27 including postage for 3..they're based on 'loop aliens' but plenty much cheaper. Cheap enough to carry spares for hanging packs off trees and various other uses around camp.

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
I use a couple of knots, evenk one end and truckers hitch at the other and all for free and nothing to lose :)

I do like gadgets and stuff too though in fairness, just not for my tarp line strangely !

Cheers, Paul

Jackdaw

I use a couple of knots, evenk one end and truckers hitch at the other and all for free and nothing to lose :)

I do like gadgets and stuff too though in fairness, just not for my tarp line strangely !

Cheers, Paul

Me too usually. I'm just playing with my set up to see how quickly I can get it all strung up and how lightly. I've got some yellow 1.8mm dyneema to play with so might try the not method on that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE