Tapatalk is broken

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Arg! Please don't mention Tapatalk to me at the moment as it's the ape of my ire!
The latest update installed on my mobile by itself, decided that it no longer wanted to play with my phone and promptly died. Can't get an old copy of the program anywhere that'll work on my Samsung Galaxy Ace, and their help forums are inundated by folk hating the latest update and about as useful as a chocolate teapot. Hence why I've not been around much of late.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Is this still an issue? If it is I might un install it completely and reinstall and see if that helps, we're not on the most up to date version because tapatalk introduced a load of advertising stuff and i've tried to avoid dumping that on our tapatalk users.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Is this still an issue? If it is I might un install it completely and reinstall and see if that helps, we're not on the most up to date version because tapatalk introduced a load of advertising stuff and i've tried to avoid dumping that on our tapatalk users.

Just checked and it's working now. Thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE