Tamarak outdoors

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

alpha_centaur

Settler
Jan 2, 2006
Millport, Scotland
In a previous post somebody mentioned that tamarak did a discount for full bushcraftuk members.

Can anybody tell me what level of discount it is, or if there's a list of stores that give a discount.

I'm going to become a full member here anyway as I've been on the site so long that I think I should have done this ages ago.:eek:

alpha_centaur

Settler
Jan 2, 2006
Millport, Scotland
Tamarack are just North of Preston.

All the codes for discounts are in the full members section that you'll be able to access when you're paid up.

Sorry Wayland that wasn't what I meant to post. I've edited my post so that it now makes sense.

I wasn't intentionally asking what the codes were I was asking if there was a list of stores who offered a discount and if anybody could tell me what the discount was for tamarak if they offered one.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
There's several companies offering discount.

Don't think it fair to name or give their discount amount in the public arena,hope you understand.

Tom.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE