Sold Synthetic Stock for Weihrauch HW 97 & 77

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mantanna

Dec 23, 2013
London
The newer version thumbhole pistol grip full synthetic stock for the :
Weihrauch
HW97 that also fits the HW77K. In very good condition. Does have some green paint on the inside but it cannot be seen once on, so I never bothered removing it.
WP_20180124_12_18_24_Pro.jpg WP_20180124_12_18_35_Pro.jpg
£100 Net BT please, to include RM UK postage. ***SOLD***

Last edited:

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
Would this fit a HW98 177? What’s the advantage over the traditional (standard wood stock) other than pistol grip, is weight saving significant?

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Hope it's all good now Wayne..?

Thank you the forum rules are quite strict that the cost to the buyer must be clearly stated in the advert and not added at the end.

PayPal fees are a pain but do provide a buyer with some confidence that should there be a problem they are protected.
bank transfer is often less appealing to buyers as there is an increased risk.

Good luck with your sale.

rogB

Apr 26, 2019
London
The newer version thumbhole pistol grip full synthetic stock for the :
Weihrauch
HW97 that also fits the HW77K. In very good condition. Does have some green paint on the inside but it cannot be seen once on, so I never bothered removing it.
View attachment 48961 View attachment 48962
£100 Net BT please, to include RM UK postage.

Hi mate, is this still for sale?
Sorry I know it's an old thread but...:angelic2:

Mantanna

Dec 23, 2013
London
Strangely yes it is ..and was just looking at it again and thinking of putting it up. I moved 6/7 months ago and still living out of boxes and sorting ..hence I came across it. Where are you in London.?

Reactions: rogB

rogB

Apr 26, 2019
London
Strangely yes it is ..and was just looking at it again and thinking of putting it up. I moved 6/7 months ago and still living out of boxes and sorting ..hence I came across it. Where are you in London.?
HI, and many thanks for getting back on the zombie thread! I have been living out of boxes since May 2017 when I sold my place and decided to rent/travel. I'm not sure I could go back to "normal" life now.:happy:
I bought a really old HW77 and the stock is great for open sights, but useless for a scope, it would be lovely to have a usable stock for it. I'm in High Barnet.

Mantanna

Dec 23, 2013
London
Well it would appear this is available to you. I'm in Ealing not too far from the Hanger Lane. When did you want to swing by..?

rogB

Apr 26, 2019
London
Well it would appear this is available to you. I'm in Ealing not too far from the Hanger Lane. When did you want to swing by..?

It wouldn't be till next week sometime, are we able to communicate by PM on here? I can't see that option?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE