Swiss Army Volcano Cooker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

harryhaller

Settler
Dec 3, 2008
Bruxelles, Belgium
Harry I've had a lot of stuff from Germany and all by DHL, every parcel turned up super quick and intact, more than I can say for Royal Mail, DHL is worth the extra euro or two mate.

You're right, of course. My package just got delivered - which was pretty quick and everything is in order:)

It is a very nice piece of equipment - hardly larger than a bottle of mineral water when packed up - I think think I'll go for a brew up with it in the kitchen! With this you can have a brew up anywhere in a jiffy (Using an alcohol stove inside). You could probably make yourself a cuppa in a shopping centre and no-one would mind!

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
You could probably make yourself a cuppa in a shopping centre and no-one would mind!
Unquote

They did in Starbucks!!!

MickG

Forager
Feb 2, 2009
Blackwood South Wales
Hi
I cant find the post that someone was asking about his volcano bottle going green inside
But as there are loads looking at the group buys posted it here
To stop it you must dry out the bottle compleatly if left for some time between use
I do this by using kitchen paper towels
Tip the bottle upside down and stand as long as you can to drain
I then pull off two towels keeping them together and roll them into a loose long tube about the size of the neck of the bottle
Push down into the base of the bottle and leave about 20mm sticking out of the neck
Place in the sunlight and allow the paper to absorb the moisture inside
Works on drinking bottles also
Small amount of baby bottle steriliser or week bleach will remove all green if already green
rinse out well before using
Mick

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi Chris,

I bought a cooker in your first group buy – love it. Anyway, my mate came around yesterday took one look at it and said – get me one!

If possible please could you add my name to the list, of if not could I go on a list for any not claimed?

Thanks for your efforts,

Andy

Bigbear - 1
Dirk Diggler - 1
Wicca - 1
ZDP-189 - 1
potboiler - 1
harryhaller - 1
Claudiasboris - 4
Smokoe 2
helixpteron - 1
filcon - 2
tintock - 1
Borderreiver - 1
widu13- 1
DarDar - 1
Sainty - 2
TeeDee – 1
+
AJB – 1 if possible

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Quick update - have repeatedly tried to re-contact the german supplier without a response to date.

Harryhaller - If you offer still stands I guess I'll be sending you some emails.

Chris

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Rik,

EAS is the british supplier that I've already contacted. In theory they are cheaper from Germany, hence the emails etc, but thanks for your help.

Chris

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
This is my attempt at removing my name from the list.. Nearly time for me to go so I won't be around to collect. Explanation to Chris G on members forum.. Wicca Yo! it worked..:lmao: .Bigbear - 1
Dirk Diggler
ZDP-189 - 1
potboiler - 1
harryhaller - 1
Claudiasboris - 4
Smokoe 2
helixpteron - 1
filcon - 2
tintock - 1
Borderreiver - 1
widu13- 1
DarDar - 1
Sainty - 2
TeeDee – 1
+
AJB – 1 if possible

Dirk Diggler

Jan 19, 2009
Stockport
Hi, is this group buy likely to happen ?
I'm honestly not being impatient, but i am going on a camping trip soon and would love to take one along to try, if its not looking likely i will look at getting hold of one elsewhere.

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Mmm. Got an email from both suppliers on Friday so need to shaje it up again. I'll email them tomorrow (if I get a chance) and get back to you all shortly. I assume that noone else wants to drop out?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE