Swedish M90 Parka and Trousers - Good Price

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
Surplus and Adventure have got a very good price on the Swedish M90 parka at the moment. £19.97
It is an excellent warm jacket.

I know that people have reported bad service from Surplus and Adventure, but I ordered an M90 from them with no problem.
Here's the link:
Parka & Trousers

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
I'm 5'10 with a 39 inch chest. I ordered Medium.

The tag has 180 height and 65 "Vikt" ??

The parka is perfect fit. Arms the right length, and it is roomy enough to fit over anything that I may need underneath.

This is one toasty warm parka - as you can imagine....it's from Sweden!!

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Be interesting what some of our Swedish members may think of these pieces of kit!

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
steven andrews said:
I know that Viking and Abbe Osram use them.
Hopefully they will see this thread and give us their take on them,they do look a good piece of kit to me at decent price too, and i cannot imagine the Swedish army using rubbish myself!

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
The swedish M90 parka also known as Warm Coat 90 or coma coat as solddiers call them. The sixe system is as most of you already know in size and weight. The parka is available in 2 versions one older version that has a heavier outer fabric and with an insulated hood and one with a lighter fabric and without the insulated hood. The coma coat is worn during slow activities during the winter or as a sleeping bag during the summer if colder along with the trousers.
The coat can easily be rolled up in the hood to make it to a small package, some soldiers has even managed o roll in the trousers in the hood too.

The surplus market has been flooded with M90 parkas and trousers and M90 uniforms lately so don´t be surpised to find these cheap.

I have personally used it over 10 years both as a soldier and as a bushcrafter and love it o bits and are one of the items that I pack down during the winter and always pack as a soldier.

soa_uk

Forager
Jul 12, 2005
Highlands
I'm really wavering over these. I can buy XXL jacket and XL Trousers.... and have delivered for £40. I'm *very* tempted.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE