Swedish M90 Padded Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Vulpes

Nomad
Nov 30, 2011
Cahulawassee River, Kent
Brand new, hardly used. Synthetic pile filled cold weather trousers. Not sure about the size, but the label is shown. As an idea of size, Im a 34 32 and these are big! Lots of room inside. £15 posted.

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

Thanks for looking,

V.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Not sure about the size, but the label is shown.
The Swedish military kit is sized by height and weight, so those would be for someone between 185 and 195 cm tall, and weighing approx 95Kg.

Not pile lined but a synthetic insulation. I've got a pair - very warm, easy to get on and off with the full length zips and much more durable than the Brit issue bivvy trousers. :)

Vulpes

Nomad
Nov 30, 2011
Cahulawassee River, Kent
Hm it's really hard to say, as I don't understand these weird EU military sizing systems... If it's 190, then it's designed for a 190cm tall man. Honestly I'd say these would fit, with layers underneath, a 32"-36" waist easily. Leg wise, 32-34", with a lot of room, incorporating the MC hammer look. The waist sits high on your hips and the gusset sits very low, almost like bibs. It's elasticated and there are loops for braces too. Here are some approximate measurements so you can get an idea:

Gusset to Waist - 16"
Leg cuff to gusset - 34"
Waist width at the elastic - 16"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE