swedish kuksa

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave1942

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 15, 2005
Hemel Hempstead
Don't know of a supplier in this country. I have scouting contacts in Sweden who are buying some for our scouts. Could add you to the list if you are interested or could send you a second hand one as |i have a few that I have collected over the years. They fit nicely in the trangia unit together with some tea and coffee. New ones in Sweden are available in most camping shops and are very cheap. If you are interested please send PM.
Hope this is ok as it is my first posting.

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
sorry to dredge up this thread but i really like the look of those green plastic kuksa's (i think they are the ones you are on about) please could someone tell me where to get one in england as one of the other links doesnt work and i couldnt find one on the other link
leon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
no i really want one of the plastic trangia kuksa's
someone on here mentioned having a spoon,one of these kuksa's and the burner in your trangia and you would have every thing to make yourself a meal in there except the food, i was thinking of adding a small brew kit in there aswell
leon

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
The little folding cups scanker linked to are great , I keep 1 in my swedish mess kit. They fold in on themselves so can be stored easily. What plastic trangia kuksa do you mean??

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
i think rod is going to give me one of those folding mugs so i will have one of those aswell, the plastic ones look like this
leon

TheGreenMan

Native
Feb 17, 2006
beyond the pale
Nemisis said:
Does anyone know of a uk supplier of the kuksa's that were made for the trangia army mess kits?

Hello Nemisis,

I don't know of a UK supplier, Nordicbushcraft used to have them at £2 each, but I noticed the other day that they don't have any in stock at the moment. You could email Johan at Nordicbushcraft he is very helpful, and has in the past got me a coulple of items not shown on the modest stock on his Web site (http://www.nordicbushcraft.com/webshop_v2/index.htm).

By the way, the folding cup a few people have mentioned, is also Swedish Army issue, and comes with a NATO stock number.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Paul.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE