[Sold] Swap Fallkniven U2 for more traditional folder, preferably Case Sodbuster Jr or similar.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
As much as I love this little knife I don't use it anymore and I've been thinking about trying a more traditional folder for a while. Ideally I'm after a knife with bone or antler scales and decent quality. The Case Sodbuster Jr with the jigged bone handles would be perfect but I'll consider similar knives. A bullnose blade would be ideal but let me know what you have.
The U2 has been used and carried but is in good condition overall with some light scuffing on the blade that would polish out easily enough if you're so inclined. Comes with the original box as shown below. They seem to sell for about £50 plus postage at the moment.
20201018-163138.jpg

20201018-163235.jpg

Mervg

Dec 7, 2014
uk
Hi Dave, I have a kershaw cryo in new condition. Nothing like a traditional folder but maybe you could take a look ? Let me know if it's of interest.
Cheers
Merv

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
Apparently someone tried to reply to this thread and I hadn't realised it was still here. The knife was sold via a seperate post in Member's Classifieds.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE