Swap: Barbour Jackets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firedfromthecircus

Tenderfoot
Oct 9, 2014
there
These are no longer available.

Up for trade I have 2 Barbour jackets

1st up is a Barbour Border waxed jacket in green.

http://www.barbour.com/uk/all-colle...readcrumbs=mens&breadcrumbs=mens-waxedjackets

This was bought new in 2009 from House of Bruar and it has hardly been worn since. It is like new condition. The size label says C46, 117cm but it is a very generous cut. Feels bigger than a normal 46” chest jacket. It measures 28” pit to pit.

2nd one is a Barbour International waxed motorcycle jacket in black.

http://www.barbour.com/uk/all-colle...readcrumbs=mens&breadcrumbs=mens-waxedjackets

This is a military issue jacket and it is well worn, but still has loads of life left. There is a bit of fading, especially to the shoulders and sleeves, but the lining and cord collar are still in great condition. The belt is missing and the belt loops have been cut off flush with the seams. I did this years ago and it has not caused any issues. It is also labelled as a C46, 117cm but the cut is much slimmer and it only measures 26” pit to pit.

IMG_0605_zpsyaknqg3c.jpg

Trades I'm interested in.
Wood carving tools. Knifes, axes, adzes, drawknifes etc.
Anything Granfors Bruk.
Cooking kit. Stoves, fireboxes, dutch ovens etc.
Canvas goods.
And who knows what else? Try me. :)

Last edited:

firedfromthecircus

Tenderfoot
Oct 9, 2014
there
Here are some photos.

Border.

IMG_0607_zpsd8vzkblr.jpg

IMG_0608_zpsvcogssyb.jpg

IMG_0606_zpsshvsus6x.jpg

International

IMG_0610_zpsgaqzcmz4.jpg

IMG_0611_zpsalzwt71u.jpg

IMG_0609_zps1yttarwz.jpg

And the last one is a close up of where the belt loops have been cut off. No damage to the main seam.

IMG_0612_zpseyimbdja.jpg

Also interested in Fjallraven kit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE