Wanted Swanndri XL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

barryasmith

Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Hi ya,

anyone got an XL swanndri that they no longer want?

all options/colours considered. If you have something you want to sell let me know

Coldfeet

Life Member
Mar 20, 2013
Yorkshire
I do, I think it is like the picture linked below (I stole this picture from a DuckDuckGo search, and is not of my actual shirt); and it will be at least an XL. The only trouble is it is over 200 miles away from me at the moment. I can get it to me in a couple of weeks time, but no earlier. Let me know if you are interested.

iu

markjohnlang

Sep 12, 2013
stroud
Hi ya,

anyone got an XL swanndri that they no longer want?

all options/colours considered. If you have something you want to sell let me know
Barry did you get your swanndri sorted if not a have a dark blue zipped swanndri technowool flleece too large for me so would be xl reasonable offer accepted mark lang

barryasmith

Oct 21, 2007
Herts
I do, I think it is like the picture linked below (I stole this picture from a DuckDuckGo search, and is not of my actual shirt); and it will be at least an XL. The only trouble is it is over 200 miles away from me at the moment. I can get it to me in a couple of weeks time, but no earlier. Let me know if you are interested.

iu
Hi there. Definitely interested will PM you. Barry

Reactions: Coldfeet

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE