Swanndri wool shirt for sale green medium

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
SWANNDRI worn once size medium pristine new condition,name speaks for it self in the world of BUSHCRAFT,£50 TO THE DOOR UK AND FRANCE, pay pal please as gift and pm after posting here you lovely people.

Attachments

• PB290026.jpg
    PB290026.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 19
  • PB290025.jpg
    PB290025.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 47

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
Hi Rich the ranger,good 80% heat retaining when wet i bought and had to step up to large,for cranking the miles walking in and all time use this beats the extreme hands down ,hows the cooker and before i post i`m selling an KIFARU para tarp with the peg and pole kit plus bag,get in touch tonight if your intreasted before i post tomorrow ,be good laters rob

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Cheers Rob

I've had the extreme for a long time and love it, the reason I ask is because a pal is after one too. Just texted him so I'll see if he comes back to me, might be a hard time for him now though as he's out of work and got four nippers to sort out for Chrimbo.

EDIT:

Yeah the cooker is grand thanks mate

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE