Swanndri Womens Jacket for sale

• UPDATE - The main upgrade is now finished. The site should now be functioning as normal, I will be making tweaks over the weekend, particularly to look of the site. If you notice something is broken or have any comments please let me know. Many thanks Matt (Lithril)

lazygirrl

Oct 4, 2003
Kent
Multi-coloured checked hooded Swanndri womens jacket (predominantly red), size medium, 38" or 96cm. It's about 8 years old and it's hardly been worn. It's in excellent condition with a cotton liner and a heavy wool outer layer. 2 slanted zip pockets on the lower front. £20 ono.

It's not really a bushcraft item, but thought I'd advertise here anyway because of the make. Great for a general country jacket.

Buyer could collect or I could send it in the post (buyer to pay postage; payment to clear before the package is sent. Will accept cash, cheque, building society cheque or postal order).

I have taken some digital photos of it, but don't know how to add them to this message. Advice gratefully received, but I could email them to anyone who's interested.