Swanndri Original Hooded Bushshirt - XL

MikeDB

Jack in the Green
Dec 13, 2005
East Yorkshire
Or even a colour, not everyone wants to look like Mr Claypole from Rentaghost....(appologies to those who don't remember the programme :))

Mike

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Well, I'd gladly swap for a new/nearly new Large hooded bush shirt :rolleyes:

Or cash please around the £95 mark including postage.

I thought the original hooded jobbies only came in green... as this one and all others I have seen is ;)

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Squidders said:
I thought the original hooded jobbies only came in green... as this one and all others I have seen is ;)

Nope...mine (and Simon's) are a sortof greyish brownish dull colour.....certainly not green lol :lmao:

Mine's a bit small for me if you want to try a straight swap next time I see you?

Cheers,

Bam. :D

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Yeah... if yours fits me, that'd be great... if not and nobody wants it, I suppose I can always put it on a hot wash and shrink the bugger :lmao:

Cheers Bam!

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
No, don't offer me a knife!!! I love knives!!! i'm a complete sucker for knives! you can't do that to me!!! :eek:

The only problem with knives is they are totally dictated by personal taste... please do send me a pic but as it's totally subjective, please don't take offence if I decline. ;)

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Hunter_zero said:
I have a few knifes I'd swap.

R U interested?

John

Hi John, yes i'm interested... as I said before, it's a marmite thing with knives though so if they're not my thing, please don't take it personally ;) I'll pm you my e-mail address if you could send a pic?

Diamond Dave - it's an XL mate :D

Falcon - yup, go to the top of the class :cool:

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Joe, if you do end up swapping yours for a knife (and you know you will if you like it :p ), then you can still borrow mine to take to Finnland with you, I'll bring it in a couple of weeks mate.

Cheers,

Bam. :)

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Hi all... I have swapped this for a new hooded bush shirt in Large... it's what I needed in the first place I guess.

Many thanks for the other offers.

Thanks & regards,

Joe

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE