Swanndri for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushblade

Nomad
Jul 5, 2003
West Yorkshire
www.bushblade.co.uk
I have for sale 1 Swanndri combat jacket as issued to NZ National Defence colour is British DPM. The label says;

NZ Defence Property
Manufactured by Swanndri Ltd.
Year of Manufacture --- ---
NSN 8415-98-201-8153 DRDS-CLO-359
Size OS

The jacket is thigh length, 100% woven wool (not felted like the Bush shirts). It has full length zip and button down storm flap. Very thick/heavy duty material with double layer over the shoulders. There is a zip at the collar for a hood (not included), and 2 button closure chest pockets.

Condition is used but very good.

Excellent for hunting/tracking no noise and DPM.

I'm looking for £40 for it, I'll accept Paypal or Cheque buyer to pay postage.

PM or email me if you're interested or would like to see a photo.

If there is enough interest for these its possible I could get more in different sizes new or used.

bushblade

Nomad
Jul 5, 2003
West Yorkshire
www.bushblade.co.uk
I think OS is supposed to be a small, but I take a medium in other swanndri stuff and would say its about the same size as those.

Sargey, I think you had a look at the jacket, but then we had been drinking...... :roll:

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
by drinking i believe you'd be referring to the intensive rehydration routine? :lol: i must've been very de-hydrated, i don't remember much!

if you measure from side-seam to seam about armpit level and double it, we should get an idea of chest size.

cheers, and.

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Sounds good to me, I better find a tape measure.
Its that dodgy red and black check and robin hood top that put me off buying a Swanny so DPM will do nicely.
Cheers
Rich

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
i just measured my ranger shirt, it's a large and measures 48" which would fit a 40/1" chest.

cheers, and.

bushblade

Nomad
Jul 5, 2003
West Yorkshire
www.bushblade.co.uk
Some pics of said garment

DSCF0005.JPG
DSCF0009.JPG
DSCF0010.JPG

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Yep I'd like on will. I best get the tape measure out.(lets hope its more accurate than the scales -They lie they lie!!!!)
Cheers
Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE