Svord Peasant Mini - Buffalo Horn

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Hi all

Up for offer is a custom Mini Svord Peasant with Buffalo Horn handle and 4mm brass pins. The original tensioning screw is retained so the friction can be adjusted as needed. This as not a cheap material or easy to work but I do love the result. I made this one a couple of months back when making a few others. I'd planned on keeping it as I love the Buffalo. However I have an Elm one so this has sat unused so is up for sale rather than sit in a draw.
Great little blades and hold a good edge and are classed as UK legal carry as the blade is under 3" and non-locking.

b02fb4e8d9d6365ed77a2220b7014f96_zpse65873ba.jpg

ed44414d14ccce9e501372cab2d14616_zps1b26c898.jpg

667871a62ff48dcdfb10f006a7cbb7c8_zps0705cd74.jpg

ff1a31fb898a1b484777d424623429cf_zps33d91dd4.jpg

(I'm not the best photographer but am trying)

I'm asking £ (sold) to your door, which will include recorded postage and Paypal fees all in.

Thanks for looking at my third sale

PM if you are interested and post on thread too :thankyou:

Last edited:

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
NOw taht is nice... wish I'd seen this earlier........ I would of had it, but now got one... nice looking Svord :)

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
This is Such a nice knife, wish i wasn't so short on funds or I'd have snapped it up straightaway!

Heres a free bump for ya though!

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
Just arrived, and it's even more beautiful than I thought. So much so that I've now got the 'too beautiful to use?' debate going on in my head.

Thanks very, very much :)

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Just arrived, and it's even more beautiful than I thought. So much so that I've now got the 'too beautiful to use?' debate going on in my head.

Thanks very, very much :)

You are very welcome and many thanks for the great comments. I'll be listing an alder one in the next few weeks when it's finished, so you can buy that one and keep the other for best ;)

Only kidding. It's a user. The svords were never a pretty blade just sharp and easy to maintain, so give it some use :) it's handy having a folding knife you can open with one hand

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
Ya can pretty that blade a lot by sanding off the black and giving it a polish. I polished mine on my strop and it came up really nice.

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
I kind of like the heat treated finish. It's the bevels that sometimes could do with a little clean up. I don't tend to play with them as its a personal thing so I leave it to the new owner to decide on.
I do like shiny things too (far too much ;) ) but I do like forged finishes and heat treated finishes for that contrast from the ground edge - horses for courses and all that :)

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
Just used it to teach an unruly pencil who's boss. The knife is unashamedly comfortable in the hand, so no cabinet relegation for this little beaut.

You can breathe out now, MoT ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE