survivor man

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
I like to watch him, and it's a pity it's his last series as i have only just got into him.

Deffo watch it tonight.

thanks John.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I think it`s on a 8 according to t`internet.

How long has this series been showing, the South Pacific episode tonight is the 5th out of 7 and I`ve missed them all :(

firestarter31

Jan 19, 2008
bromyard
Just finished watching the first episode and can't help but respect Les for the strain he puts himself through physical and mentaly for his show! Respect!

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
Harsh episode for Les tonight, he ended up with the squits and I think I'd have done a bit more if I'd seen those two men walking towards me swinging machete's around! :eek:

So was that tonight's the last episode as Les said how fitting it was for the final episode that he was approached by some villagers who'd prepared a Sing Sing is his honour? Or have Discovery just aired them out of sequence?

clownman

Jan 9, 2009
Tamworth
theyve aired them out of sequence Zammo, i nearly jumped off the sofa when he said it was his last ever one…
I reckon thats the only one ive seen him leave 2 days early though, tough one.

UKdave

Forager
Mar 9, 2006
Ontario, Canada
What a load of rubbish.
Why was he sleeping on the floor? Anybody knows you dont sleep on the floor in a rainforest/jungle enviroment, especially when you have a machete to make a raised bed!

Mikkel

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2007
Denmark
Les knows his stuff, and is thought additional local skills prior to recording the show. His descisions are without doubt though through.
But I guess it's like when you watch elite sports, and of course know better than the coach, what he should do with the team ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE