For Sale 2 Survival knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I'm selling these 2 knives as a Pair, The 1st is 1 of the Cheapo Survival Knives with the Hard Plastic Handle and M9 style Sheath with the Sharpening Stone on the back of it. and it's 2 Pouches But the Blade on it I had ''Nick Johnson'' Forge for me yr's ago when BBF's was alive and cutting Out of O1 Steel to my Spec's 7 1/2'' Blade which is Sharp But the Blade Edge is Wavy and Needs some Grinding, it's 35mm Wide and 4 / 5 ish mm Thick 12 1/2 Overall Length.
The Guard has had the Blade Welded to it and the Handle has been Epoxied to it, it's Nearly a Full Tang and apart from the crap mentioned above it's a Beast of a Blade.

1645625342052.jpeg
1645625706100.jpeg
The 2nd Knife is a Locking Folder in a Bolo style shape with Saw Back and is 25Cm Overall with a Blade of 11 3/4Cm, 35mm Wide and 3 mm Thick.
The Handle is Hard Rubber and has a few Chips 1 of them is larger where a piece has come off near the Back of the handle and a few other scrapes But it's removeable and can be pimped, it's Hardly been used and is Very sharp with No sign's of use on the Blade.
1645625750465.jpeg

Lock knife 1.jpg

lock knife 2.jpg
£80.00 for the 2 with Postage.
All Payments via PayPal
UK Buyer's Only
Over 18's
Cheer's

Last edited:

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Yes mate the Materials for the Knife and sheath come's from 1 of these. But the Blade is Hand made.
And you Don't get the Cheapo survival bit's.

Cheer's

Last edited:

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Sorry mate my Bad I thought this morning ''Should of thought lastnight'' how the hell can I take a picture of the Tang as it's Epoxied to the Handle, and I ain't got an X-ray on my burner phone.
Sorry.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE