surprising what you.........

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ady05

Forager
Jan 8, 2007
kings lynn, norfolk
too right loz but i think some people actually bid on the items in question
and yes i think i may have posted it in the wrong section still getting use to the site :D :D :D
ady

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Phil563 said:
thought maybe posted in the wrong section
Just flagg it to the mods and they'll move it.

ady05 said:
yes i think i may have posted it in the wrong section still getting use to the site
I'm sure one of the mods will come along and move it soon.... as long as someone let a mod know.

Ed

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Moved :D

It'll be interesting to see if they sell before we get in a stooshy over it.
Heavy on the postage ££ though, I've posted lots of fungi to friends and the heaviest packages were only about a £.

cheers,
Toddy

Floyd Soul

Forager
Jul 31, 2006
The woods, Ireland.
From my experience people nearly always tend to overcharge P&P on Ebay a bit..

Its mental what there selling! I've no qualms about it, but for me I think true bushcrafters will gather there own. And only when they really need it. I know where the birch trees are in my area so if I need some I can just go get it.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
but for me I think true bushcrafters will gather there own
Trade is as old as mankind..... My other half is into flint knapping, but down here in south wales we have none... so she has to trade to get her supplies .... there is only so much knapping of beer bottle bottoms you can do before you want to play with the real thing (especially 'MY' beer bottles I use for the beers I make)

I must admit, I feel really sorry fo people living in big cities that dont have access to the resources that we have out in the sticks and the wilds.

Ed

Floyd Soul

Forager
Jul 31, 2006
The woods, Ireland.
Good point. And I was thinking after I made that comment that people in urban areas would have trouble finding the tinder or bark. For me the whole enjoyment however is searching for it!

dchinell

Tenderfoot
Oct 11, 2004
Sarasota, Florida, USA
I can imagine this being a reasonable substitute for a mentor. If one can't readily identify the items from text or pictures, one would at least have an idea of what to look for by buying these "samples" of the real thing. -- Bear

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE