Surf & Turf

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
SURF & TURF :- Some Wild Hand caught Scallops from my local Bay , served on three sauces 1) Beetroot & Rhubarb , 2 ) Carrot and Yellow Pepper , 3 ) Lime & Garden Peas. On the edge are some spices of Boudin Noir Sausages I made some time ago sitting on some seasoned chestnut Puree.

s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s3.jpgs4.jpg

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
will we see you on next season's masterchef? yet again stunning. The sausage looks like it has some serious flavour

Far too much self imposed stress !!! No!! Just for fun. I'm like one of those Mimic fish trying to look like a dangerous Fish - Mimicry at best !!!

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
OK TeeDee, I may well end up putting you on my 'ignore' list if you carry on :)

Scallops on black pudding with a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce (homemade of course) is one of my go-to starters :)

Reactions: TeeDee

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I'll let you keep the beetroot and rhubarb sauce but the rest sounds devine. :)

Never been a lover of beetroot, it's up with brussel sprouts in my books as a food never to be eaten.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk

Never been a lover of beetroot, it's up with brussel sprouts in my books as a food never to be eaten.

No, roast beetroot is delicious :) - not that keen on the soggy pickled stuff though. I've just put a row of beetroot seed in the veg patch.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter

We concur on Brussel Sprouts M , but why do you think I put the Rhubarb with it ? I tinkered with the seasoning / salt and sugar to make it more palatable.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE