Surf trip

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chaard

Forager
Jul 9, 2013
Reading
So I'm a surfer. Not a good one but eager non the less.

I live in Reading and the nearest surf beach is croyde in Devon - a good 3.5hrs drive away. For this reason I head down on Fridays after work if the forecast is good and back on Sunday to make the most of it.

The problem is plenty of others do the same and B&B's and campsites can be busy and pricey.

I'd love to sleep on or near the beach with my minimal wild camping gear but wouldn't be able to lug camping gear and surfing gear and maybe fishing gear very far.

Anyone on here have good luck with finding a quiet surfable beach with easy car access, cover to camp in and maybe piles of dry driftwood, good fishing and a waterfall of local ale.

I don't ask for much!

PM me to keep the spots secret though there can't be more than 20 or 30 that meet those loose criteria.

xairbourne

Jan 10, 2006
Pontypool
www.youtube.com
According to google maps Porthcawl is just over 2hrs away. You have the choice of Coney beach or Rest bay, Go an extra hour and you have Llangennith with a campsite next to the beach.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE