Day Out Sun's out, fun's out.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Qwerty

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Ireland
www.instagram.com
A trip out to test my new DD multicam tarp, as sourced via the excellent BCUK group buy.

This is a little hill just inside the Dublin county border that is used by dog walkers and mountain bikers in the main, but still possible to find some quiet corners off the beaten track.

kJFTIOI.jpg

The March sunlight through the trees was just magical.

liYtqpz.jpg

PjIFjRu.jpg

Obviously Leave No Trace doesn't apply to all visitors and residents. :tongue:

9b7FAT3.jpg

And the DD tarp, as seen in its natural environment. The first time I've tried a stand-alone setup and after a bit of faffing about I got it, more or less, acceptable. Really happy with the tarp so far and looking forward to using it properly in a overnighter soon.

BTcIfmm.jpg

YtZgS4F.jpg

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Looks lovely weather and a great day trying out your new tarp. It's been freezing cold and grey where I am so I've stayed in bar a chilly walk late afternoon. I like the way your tarp blends into the environment . I've been thinking of getting one of those myself. Must get round to it soon.

saxonaxe

Nomad
Sep 29, 2018
SW Wales
That looks like a nice sheltered spot, a real sun trap and the tarp blends in really well.. Yesterday it was 'T' shirt weather here, today there are hailstones bouncing off the roof...:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE