Suggestions for EDC

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
Afternoon all! Looking for suggestions to carry Olight i3E EOS, Fisher Space pen (slimline not bullet) and Gerber suspension multi tool. Not really keen on leather so something in black or green webbing would be ideal and must be easy to take it on and off my belt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
This is what you want. Very well made pouch, low profile with a snap instead of velcro that get's weak with time. Two loops on both sides for your torch and pen. Can't do better than that. Just make sure to pick the Medium size, this also comes in Large.

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
This is what you want. Very well made pouch, low profile with a snap instead of velcro that get's weak with time. Two loops on both sides for your torch and pen. Can't do better than that. Just make sure to pick the Medium size, this also comes in Large.

This looks really good mate but does it have a belt loop on the back or a belt clip?

Souledman

Nov 14, 2020
Glasgow
Would this work?

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
Would this work?

Possibly yes, just need to measure the kit to see if it fits

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
This looks really good mate but does it have a belt loop on the back or a belt clip?

Just a simple belt loop. But if you want a quick release without the risk of loosing anything just get that pouch and install a Tek Lok mount on the back of it. This will let you hav eit vertical, sideways, on a belt, on the rucksack hip belt etc. Bobs your uncle. Various sizes available on ebay.

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
Just a simple belt loop. But if you want a quick release without the risk of loosing anything just get that pouch and install a Tek Lok mount on the back of it. This will let you hav eit vertical, sideways, on a belt, on the rucksack hip belt etc. Bobs your uncle. Various sizes available on ebay.

That’s rather interesting, I have never come across one before

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE