Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ReamviThantos

Native
Jun 13, 2010
Bury St. Edmunds
Wish I could build a log cabin, but hey just to build a working relationship with a land owner would be good... until I get me own woodland....

Another Sabre....I still want the Sabre 130... lovely sacks, and a DD tarp...:D:cool:... you'll be swinging soon.......:)

Yes i now have the full Karrimor Sabre set (nearly), 30L, 45L and now the 60-100L which with my side pouches will boost to a whopping 130L, look out Simon. Still don't think I'll be swinging soon mate as i'm financially committed to ground based adventure:). Really can't wait to get my hands on the new Sabre it does look the dog's. i'll be selling my Berghaus Vulcan 2 as a result so if anyone is interested at the meet i'm after £80 for it as seen in as new condition.

Glad to hear you're getting tempted to get your canoeing head back on Stu.

Last edited:

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
Yes i now have the full Karrimor Sabre set (nearly), 30L, 45L and now the 60-100L which with my side pouches will boost to a whopping 130L, look out Simon. Still don't think I'll be swinging soon mate as i'm financially committed to ground based adventure:). Really can't wait to get my hands on the new Sabre it does look dog's. i'll be selling my Berghaus Vulcan 2 as a result so if anyone is interested at the meet i'm after £80 for it as seen in as new condition.

Glad to hear you're getting tempted to get your canoeing head back on Stu.

Your side pouches will boost the 60-100 to 125 litres, not 130 ;)

Also, I don't have the Sabre version, I have Predator version (I likes me some MOLLE pouches) ;)

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Well after a ****ty day yesterday with good O'Patch.... and her immobileiser stopping me dead and buggering up my afternoon down the w'shop, got there this morning as the birds were still wiping the sleep from their eyes, tried the spare fob and it worked.... arrrrhhhhh so a new fob is needed.... at least an easy fix,

Got on with chopping up a couple of lengths of Ali Tube that had arrived, so here they are Fire Blow pipes...... I have got three for sale. £7.50 each.

Made from Raw Ali 10mm Tube approx 24" long, with a sleeve that is soldered on so they split in the middle.
2013-04-28 13.35.12.jpg

I will be bringing these along to the Meet next week, along with a selection of Stuff sacks, Bishop Bags, Tree Huggers, I will also be having a spare Tripod and Extension with me.

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
God damn it all to hell!!!!!! Right i will strap my gas mask pouch on the back, now it's 133 1/2 litres, outstanding. In your face swan boy.

Fine... I'll strap my Vulture-II, my Predator TECMAC 50 and my Sabercat to my Predator 80-130, bringing it up to 233.5 litres... then I'll strap the kayak to the top just to make it completely impossible to carry :p

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
God damn it all to hell!!!!!! Right i will strap my gas mask pouch on the back, now it's 133 1/2 litres, outstanding. In your face swan boy.

Fine... I'll strap my Vulture-II, my Predator TECMAC 50 and my Sabercat to my Predator 80-130, bringing it up to 233.5 litres... then I'll strap the kayak to the top just to make it completely impossible to carry :p

Now Now Ladies.... no more I got the biggest Handbag.... you both lose... minesgot the following load capacity
Cargo capacity: rear seat up; to lower window (liters): 1,297, rear seat down; to lower window (liters): 0, rear seat down (liters): 1,977, all seats in place (liters): 1,297 and all seats removed (liters): 1,977

:nana::nana::nana:

Last edited:

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
Now Now Ladies.... no more I got the biggest Handbag.... you both lose... minesgot the following load capacity
Cargo capacity: rear seat up; to lower window (liters): 1,297, rear seat down; to lower window (liters): 0, rear seat down (liters): 1,977, all seats in place (liters): 1,297 and all seats removed (liters): 1,977

:nana::nana::nana:

What's the capacity of a 5-berth caravan? ;)

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
Ha ha i think it's funny if people even remotely think i'm being serious.

I know a joke when I see one :)

I'm trying to make my pack smaller at the moment. I'm thinking it's more than warm enough to leave the large, heavy winter gear at home... so I may end up doing next weekend with just the Sabercat and perhaps pack the extra cooking gear for the group in the Vulture-II (my wok is quite large)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE