Stupid tools !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Is that multiple accidents waiting to happen or not ? :yikes: What idiot thought that a good idea ?

Sometimes I despair of the so called sapiens sapiens bit of our species :dunno:

M

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
They do another version
040216465.jpg

outdoorpaddy

Nomad
Mar 21, 2011
Northern Ireland
Yeah err... what sort of fool would buy one of those... :eek:... I was 10... but mine didnt have an axe blade on the back of it, just a nail puller like on a normal hammer. Although i can say I never once used it, more of a silly souvenir to add to my small collection of cheap and crappy knives that seem awesome when you're 10! Now all replaced by varying models of Moras and a few Gransfors axes, which actually cut the work rather than the user... most of the time.
Oh and the scales came off after a month, a month of it sitting in a drawer that is, I picked it up and they fell off. Absolute tripe.

cheers

paddy

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
I keep threatening to start a Show your Scars! thread :rolleyes:.....might prove a Darwin award using either of those :)

M

If I get it and I end up with any new scars rest assured I'll donate the pic's.

Just googled this I thought you were joking ,but no its real :lmao:

Nope think geek caters to people like myself who take the Zombie Threat seriously :p but yes it's sold next to some uniquely insane stuff.

neoaliphant

Settler
Aug 24, 2009
Somerset
The most useless tool ive ever used, and it was expensive as well, never worked properly, had to replace it with a different make with my money as it was work issued was.....an iphone

Ive seen someone with the clawhammer tool mentioned above, and he got on ok with it, hasnt broken and most of the tools have been used

Al

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
The most useless tool ive ever used, and it was expensive as well, never worked properly, had to replace it with a different make with my money as it was work issued was.....an iphone

Ive seen someone with the clawhammer tool mentioned above, and he got on ok with it, hasnt broken and most of the tools have been used

Al

Oddly they have just replaced some old nokia phones on my site with iphones and they can't get a signal in a fair number of places (not really a issue as a wired phones is available) but the iphones can't get a signal next to the robots (about 30% of the factory) but the old nokia phones do.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Anything that commonly gets described as useful for killing Zombies.

Stanley Fubar being a prime example where its far and away less use than a normal hammer and small nail bar.

images

dead-on-annihilator-ultimate-wrecking-bar.jpg

I don't know anyone I dislike enough to give them one of those things to use.
Gorilla bars are also hideously overweight and numb for what they do.

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
As I said on Think Geek they are listed as Anti-Zombi weapons,
However, the TA, as regular army use a version called the Hooligan bar, nice for ripping doors open, smashing through walls and caving skulls in....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE