Stormlite - who are they?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ebt.

Nomad
Mar 20, 2012
Brighton, UK
Pretty much as the title says, Im trying to find a website/info on the manufacturer. Sadly my googling abilities appear to have been depressed by a medicinal mulled wine with lunch :)

torc

Settler
Nov 23, 2005
left coast, ireland
I've got an old Stormlite shoe box in front of me now and the only info on it is www.stormlite.co.uk and the shoe type, nothing else.
The shoes weren't bad and the wicking undercrackers I bought with them are excellentnt, I'd order more if I could.
I've only seen Stormlite for sale by F&T and other Sports Direct companies and is probably connected to them in some way,
In the early days, before their troubles, F&T sold their own (excellent) brand of clothing.
The Stormlite brand is on many different types of kit, from cloths to footware to rucksacks, which leads me to believe they are a trading company who commission their goods, made to their own design and specifications, from other manufacturers.
I hope my ramblings help.
Happy trails...torc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE