Stored Messages

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Had my re-newal notice and responded the same day, tried to respond to a pm just now and my allowance is all of a sudden changed; just sat here and took half an hour to delete a load of stuff to get it down so as I could respond to the one that came in overnight.

It happens every time I renew and it's a pain..........Why?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Neither he is….I'll flag this and see if Admin can sort it out.

Pain in the neck when that happens with the pms :sigh:

atb,
Mary

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Thankyou Mary :)

I hadn't noticed I wasn't showing as a full member..........These things always happen when you need to respond to something promptly, eh?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey, sorry about that, I'm just looking now and the subscription ran out today, this is probably my fault so my appologies, we had a payment off of you in Feb last year and have you sent another one this year? There doesn't seem to be a recurring payment set up.

If you can drop me a PM with any payment details that would be great and I can chase it. I've made you an FM so that you should ahve no problem PMing me on this.

We'll get it sorted

Thanks
t

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE