Stocking Fillers?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Mini firesteels for Christmas Prezzies

dscf36221380846sz8.jpg

All steels are approximately 1" (25mm) long and have a variety of loops

I'd like £4.00 each and this as always will include PP and P&P

post to secure your choice and I'll update this list

1 - MikeE
2 - Sold
3 - MikeE
4 - Harlequin
5 - Barn Owl
6 - Harlequin
7 - MikeE

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I'm happy to post international but I suspect the postage will be a bit higher - I'll look it up and drop you a PM;)

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Following my tidying frenzy today I found the last 2 of these that I had forgotten about so I thought i'd post an Update to say

8 and 9 are still available if anyone wants one ;)

also as a field test report I have carried one on my keys with me since then and it looks in the same condition as when I put it on there over 2 years ago :eek: - I was surprised it was that long ago but it has done exactly what I had hoped :D

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I've still got mine on my keyring.

Ace - thanks for letting me know! - I did carry mine for a few months to see if it self destructed before selling but they look to have been better than i had hoped :)

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
As a follow up from the 'keyring things' post I eventually found this thread and am astonished how old it is!!!

As an update I STILL have mine on my keys and have carried it daily since I made it back in 2008, to say I am supprised it has been so long is an understatement!

so this is what it looks like over 13 years later!!!!

micro firesteel by graham belsten, on Flickr

A little traveled maybe but still perfectly servicable! - will update in another 13 years if I remember :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE