Still Alive!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi, just to let some who are concerned, that i am alive and well, if a bit old,creaky and grey,but you knew that anyway.

Now that the Christmas thing is out of the way and we are in for a little better weather, i am planning the first meet of 2013, just waiting on a couple of replies for weekends that suit, as soon as i know i will post the dates and venue.

Myself, Skate and Andy Bruce are having a little camp in Andy's woods this Friday and Saturday (11th-12th Jan), so not so much an announcement,but if anyone is in the area and fancies calling in to say hello or wants feeding! You are more than welcome.Bit of a tidy up,chainsawing, eating,drinking and talking rubbish around the fire, also a small bimble to show off the new site.

So watch this space, as the new Dartmoor wild camping experience for 2013 begins, in a woods near you (well some of you have to travel a considerable distance)

Anyway a very Happy New Year to all,roll on Friday,i am an itchin to get out!!

Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Thanks Elen, i have a rather special meet up my sleeve for March, details of which will be posted soon, hope you will be able to make that one and if transport is an issue,one or two of our gang are not too far from you so i am sure we could pick you up and deliver you safely to the Moor that is Dart!! (and return of course)

Ivan...

skate

Nomad
Apr 13, 2010
East Devon
Chainsaw...check, rifle...check, several extremely sharp objects...check, alcohol...check. What could possibly go wrong :stretcher:
Can't wait to get back out there.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thanks Elen, i have a rather special meet up my sleeve for March, details of which will be posted soon, hope you will be able to make that one and if transport is an issue,one or two of our gang are not too far from you so i am sure we could pick you up and deliver you safely to the Moor that is Dart!! (and return of course)

Ivan...

This sounds grand, Ivan, I PM'd you about dates as I want to prioritse this before my diary gets all choked up :)

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Oh you are alive then! Happy New Year mate
I was in Totnes on Friday and thought about a sneaky one in Robert the Bruces woods but decided against as I couldn't contact him .Good job I did, as I would have happened upon the owner and two very dangerous men-Phew lucky escape

I am up for seeing you all again Cant do weekend 25th Jan as we are helping Fraser in Dorset. Bet thats when you have it as thats when there's a moon for Rick

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor

Ivan...
Would love an invite to this one Ivan, if that is not being too cheeky?
From one Moor to another!
My best.
Chris.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Well! That was just what the doctor ordered, felt like ages since we had been out, Badger and Nicky called in twice! Steve M needed a bed for the night, and he was most welcome.

Myself,Skate, Andy Bruce and Alison, had a really chilled time, lots of spoon carving,great food, a few drinkies and some chainsawing/logging (not in that order!) Also a couple of rude jealousy texts!

Anyway, i will answer PM's and questions, Steve, it would be great to see you again(to look at the view,its great!), Chris. (the cat like one) you are more than welcome to exchange Moor stories, and visit the dark side .

Elen, i am now going to announce dates for the next two meets, so as you can peep at your diary.

Ivan...

Thanks guys for a much needed get out.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
... Elen, i am now going to announce dates for the next two meets, so as you can peep at your diary. Ivan... Thanks guys for a much needed get out.

Ivan, I'm currenbtly holding March clear ... pse announce dates. Prefer NOT easter/end !!! Sounds like you had a grand time. Will be good to meet you all :)

Chris, it will be grand to meet up with you ... I guess we're not bringing the cats ???

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE