StarCocoon Hammock Sleepng Bag".

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Glen

Life Member
Oct 16, 2005
London
Picked mine up from the PO depot this morning, I'm suprised ( pleasantly ) as to just how small it you got it compresses down to. Will you be runnning compression sack stuffing clases at the next Bushmoot.

Looking forward to trying it out but the news tells me I shouldn't travel far enough to anywhere I can from here for a few days.

Thanks for all you efforts in design, liason, hassling and stuffing.

Born Slippy

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 25, 2008
Bonhill Scotland
Hi Ian been away this week,picked mine up from PO this morning can't wait to try it,look's great in green,thank's a million,u did a great job well worth the wait cheers

oetzi

Settler
Apr 25, 2005
below Frankenstein castle
Got mine, here it is among its ground-dwelling cousins, waiting for warmer times outside:
160209018.jpg

oetzi

Settler
Apr 25, 2005
below Frankenstein castle
I work in an outdoor store!
Yep, its cold here, up to -8°C at night where I live, but the humidity is quite high also, at times. The bag may be rated to -10°C, but not for me;)
I used the underblanket/quilt combo when it was +10°C here and it was just sufficient, I had to drape a poncho liner over the ridgeline and wear long woolen underwear.
So I will wait a bit longer:)

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
I am going to start a Feedback Thread in Kit Chatter. So those of you who have Coccoons, if you wouldn't mind telling me what you think of them. It all makes for a better product in the future.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE